[SOLD] My 159.9 bassrace Van

3K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  2000LaDe 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Products:
159.9 bassrace van

2. Specs:
4.3L

3. Descriptions/Condition of all items:
selling my astro 59.9 van if anyone is interested. will have some wiring left in it and 2 alternators. enclosure as well. has done a 162.5 burp on 12v so has potential. also bassrace a 161+ on perfect start. easily woulda seen a 164 on 16v but never upgraded. i have decided to just go ahead and throw all the equipment i was going to put back in the van into my daily driver f350 dually so at least the equipment will get some use out of it.

my build up

project 599 pictures by hankveach - Photobucket

price is $1500

it runs and drives good now that i got all the timing and valves issues fixed. it has over 500 invested into the rear end suspension but we put the exhaust gaurd plate on one of the bags backwards so one of the air bags will need replaced but i replaced with steel leafs and heavy duty struts and springs as well. has a 300 amp and a stock alternator on it both external regulated. i took the side windows out that i had the speakers in and replaced them with stock windows again. battery in it is dead just gotta get a new one. and rear brakes need looked at but fronts work fine.

if anyone is interested let me know. its streetable if you want to daily drive it.

BTW im from lafayette IN

4. Total Price: :
$1500

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#10 ·
i live like an hour north of INDY. but ya i can get some pictures once i get it cleaned out of my shit i have stored in it. yes it has a clean title. im willing to meet halfway if you have a trailer or even want to drive it halfway. i have a beast 3 axle i use to pull the van cuz its heavy.

#23 ·
You ****er hank ! This could have saved me ALOT of work .............GLWS , I was so jealous of this van that I had to build a van to try and beat it when I could have just bought it .............lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.