Car Audio Classifieds! banner

telcoflex 4/0 grey

4K views 40 replies 6 participants last post by  Asuf 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Product:
Telcoflex 4/0 grey

https://www.wireandcableyourway.com...4194-l4.html?gclid=CJWknsTX_9MCFYZhfgodbsgBLA

2. Specs:
Idk

3. Description/Condition:
Used rolls and new roll. Various lengths

the 2 used (pictured) a bit dirty, measures 19'10" for one and 20' for the other. One end has crimped lug on it for both pieces.

Weighs almost 1lb per foot. Good shit.

4. What you are looking for: :
PA mids, badass fuse holders or distri blocks, 3x 4v with usb, goped parts, battery terminals, 8awg - 1/0 ratcheting crimper...or other cool stuff. Pc parts, note 4, etc...

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#8 ·
Graham is it tinned? Is there enough for a 3rd run off the roll? Been busy, i have a hds3 15, flat spot terminals, and a small but newish cheap crimp set, lets make a deal.

#13 ·
For sure, subs in great working order but i plasti dipped the top purple and peeled it off later and theres a few peices left, will take a pics in an hour of the stuff, could we ship tomorrow if you like what you see?

#18 ·
Awesome man! and its a d2 had it on a rockford 1200 in the wifes car for like a month until she said it was to much so its been sitting since, we can exchange addys via pm.

Reactions: graham
#21 ·
Bump....flashlights, wii stuff, hdd's, ssd's, tools, Dewalt 20v stuff, husky tool bags, gift cards, misc install stuff, goped parts, unlocked android, nice bed sheets or curtains, 4v unit or???

#28 ·
I got some APW tool bags and belt and suspenders brand new ! What you got to trade ? I can send picks tonight when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 ·
Trade for 4awg and 1/0 copper...will match length if you pay half or full shipping on the 4/0

Need good rca's asap.

4v unit with usb.

fuse holders

distribution blocks.

battery terminals

Lugs

etc...

just taking up space...make offersssss

#24 ·
Really need some 6.5" with bass....this just sits in my room...

Also need fuse holders, vifa's, misc install stuff...

This is like legit 2/0 equivalent I think

no one needs wire?

#25 ·
Got battery terminals 4d ofc and fuse blocks with fuses

#26 ·
Bump. Got 100' brand new unused and a bunch of used in great and "decent" (like first pic)

Any trades welcomed.

Especially interested in goped parts.

Also need smaller copper wire.

#32 ·
Actually I don’t lol , looking to trade though . I could use blk 0 gauge or decent mids or tweets or maybe , what u got to trade ?

#33 ·
I have 10' runs of black 1/0 (Telco 2/0) brand new.

Only willing to trade 4/0 for your stuff though since I don't really need the 4/0 or your bags.

#34 ·
Lol , I need three 17 foot runs of 0 or 2 gauge

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.