Car Audio Classifieds! banner

KIA Optima 2012 Zv.3 12's

683 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Haelmuscle 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
I want to share with you my audio system videos.

The first video: I blew my SUNDOWN Zv.3 12's by clipping my Crescendo BC3500 @1Ohm
So I installed temporary setup on the same amplifier but @2 Ohms Pioneer ts-w308d2 SUBS.

Pioneer TSW308D2 ( Shitty setup ) ! - YouTube
SUNDOWN Zv.3 12's - YouTube

the second video: Reconed my SUNDOWN Zv.3 12's, put em again in the same box facing forward instead of backward without sealing it off, Box Specs: Chambered box, 1.8 cubes each chamber, Ports to the sides (4 inches aeroport each chamber).
Electrical: Stock 110Amp alternator, Optima yellow top under the hood 48AH only, and the big 3 upgrade.
Worst I seen is 12ish volts when clipping !

Thank you.
Best regards.

See less See more
#3 ·
lol. you posted them when everyone is asleep.you really need to deaden your trunk. it sounds like an ak shooting when the bass hits.otherwise not bad.

Reactions: Haelmuscle
#8 ·
You are more than WELCOME ! Big thanks Brother.

Now I'm stuck with Zv.3 18" Box, It will be a wall in my optima, Once I got the box size needed, Port area, And tuning, I will build the wall immediately !

The Zv.3's in the video Have 18" Zv.3 Re-cones with NSv.2 coil and Zv.4 spider, Just stuck with the box now !

Thank you Brother,
Best regards.

#10 ·
@ridintwo6s: Sorry Bro, I was sleeping !

I didn't meter The SPL sorry !

Now I'm going to build a wall for the Zv.3 after the Re-cone (18" NSv.2 coil+Zv.4 spider) soon 2× in a wall !
Once I finish building I will try to buy SPL Meter, Saudi Arabia SUCKS nobody knows the SPL Meter, They just install pioneer, jvc, sony xplod, kenwood woofers, They cut the holes in the back for speakers and woofers in the rear metal deck, Always free air any sub/speaker they buy, They are disconnecting the front speakers, They claim it's better to hear all from the rear !!!
These people are Horrible BRO,

So I'm buying SPL Meter Soon !

Thank you for replying,
Best regards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.