Car Audio Classifieds! banner

12" zv4's on ns-1 v2

2K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  myjaja 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Yeah, because it was going to take way to long to get my older one repaired.

#6 ·
haha yeah, I missed having clean bass. Its also much louder. lol

Yea I remember you saying it was gonna take like 6 months
:thumbsup: to sundown
Yeah, I'm happy with this new amp. Not a single issue with it and it stays playing cool the whole time. Only thing I didn't like is that its too long! lol

Also I'm glad that sundown took care of me. :thumbsup:

#11 ·
Lol, I'm sure that'll do the trick to stop the flex. Everyone that sits in my car gets scared of the glass shattering in front of them from how much it flexes. :rofl:
Even the second skin deadener on the roof didn't help much.

#12 ·
I absolutely love my zv4's. One thing to be loud, but they sound amazing. Blows away any of my previous subs in both output and sq. You can see what their doing to our cars but wish people could hear how nice they really sound. They are worth every penny and months waited. Ha ha im happy finally!

#13 ·
True that, one of the best sounding subs I've owned. Actually they are the best sounding subs I've owned. lol :runaround:

#16 ·
:lmao:
i thought they were stoner lazy subs lol looks nasty :thumbsup:
I was concerned i was only gonna get nasty lows n weak output above 40hz. Everyone saying they need a huge box n are designed for lows only, had me worried. I remember reading people talking shit bout them cause the surround was too fat n fat surround subs dont exist cause they dont work. Blah blah.

WHERE THEM HATERS AT NOW?! lol

#20 ·
They do have a smell when I play below tuning but that's no surprise. Other than that, they're taking the power just fine.

#25 ·
I need a termlab. :(

Nice! Well Mr. jaja, this motivates me! I have 12's as well, got my electrical handled, mids and highs are on bomb, just needin some material to build the box! Just outta curiosity, what airspace are these seeing? I have read over and over they like bigger boxes. Would you agree?
Its in a 4.4 cu ft net enclosure with an 8" octo port tuned to 32 hz. I honestly don't know if they like big boxes or not. I'm thinking of rebuilding my enclosure to around 5.8 cu ft net with a 10" diameter port all front firing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.