Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Little vid of some DC subs

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  only126db 
#1 ·
This is one of my guys ride thats doing over a 150 to music and plays really low.
3 DC lv5 12s and a single Stetsom 4k2d. Pretty wild for a daily drove ext cab truck.

YouTube - DC Audio bangin'

#4 ·
SICK

#7 ·
It is really loud actually. I havent listened to a s10 this loud in a long time. Placement was done because it is the only way to get port up using a 6" aero. It actually worked out real well, with the center sub firing between the front seats.
I cant wait for my 15s either.
Jeff that 4k one hell of a amp. running 1ohm in this truck off a optima group 34 battery and 200 amp alt with no dimming. Never got a chance to clamp power yet though.

Note this is the 3rd box and sub setup i have done in this truck. The guy keeps wanting it louder. Started with a single lv5 12 and a 2k6d then went to 2 lv5s and the 2k, then upgraded to the 4k2d, now a another sub. He says he is happy with this now.

#11 ·
LOL we all say that :lol: Hes addicted, and he will be back. :rofl:

Looks loud man! :thumbsup:

#12 ·
Thanks guys.
And Jeff ya these 4k2ds are mean amps. Although i know the lv5 will handle a 4k per sub daily. I told this guy the next upgrade needs to be power. Its just to bad he has no room for a 7k2d in there maybe fit a 6k or something.

#13 ·
150 on music? thats insane but what does it peak at?

ive actually only heard one system so far that can do that but it peaks at 32hz which is decently low.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.