Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Gorilla Audio presents DB-Freeze November 1st in Macomb,IL

2K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  bigjoker 
#1 ·
Soundgarden in Macomb,IL will have a show on November 1st. The address is 135 N Randolph St, Macomb, IL 61455 it is on the square (location not set in stone BUT WE WILL HAVE A SHOW). We shut down one side of the square just for us or use an old grocery store close to the university. Lets make the last show(unless I can find a indoor venue thats not to expensive) of the year the biggest!! The name of the show is DB-FREEZE being this late in the year. I will get a flyer made up and posted. We can demo all we want at this show.

#2 ·
2 weeks left to go!!

#5 ·
Hey, I live like 30 minutes form there. If I can change my work schedule I will surely be there. I got my wiring harness from Sound Gardens lol.

#6 ·
When will this show be over? I need to know if I could be home before my shift starts at work lol.

#7 ·
We should be done by 4 or 5.

#8 ·
Dont forget about the time change on Saturday nite. Clocks go back an hour!!!!

#9 ·
well i need it to be done at 3.

Guess I can't go.

I will allow someone else to win then.

#10 ·
It all depends on the turnout. It is possible to be done by 3 however its starting to look like it will be a good turnout.

#11 ·
remember to set your clocks back tonite!!!!

#12 ·
Well I will pass then. I'd rather not miss work. One of my friends is going over instead, although it isn't as loud as mine he shall do good.

#17 ·
did ur friend show up? and if he did what was he running and what car.

#14 ·
I want to THANK all that came out to the show and made it a great day!! I hope everyone made it home okay. It was good to put faces to names and forum names. CONGRATS and THANK YOU for coming out!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.