Scrapin' The Coast (June 24-27)

2K views 44 replies 14 participants last post by  AlanHall 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Should be known that I'll be there :p

#18 ·
Yeah it's just a skip for you, mayne.

hard rock really isn't too bad...nor is the beau
A buddy of mine got quoted at like 400+ a night at the hard rock.

Probably gonna be at Holiday Inn Express in Ocean Springs. Bit of a drive, sure, but good price.
<15 miles.

I'll have to check again but I'm pretty sure I'm at the isle of capri. Also let it be know that I'm getting trailered there! LOL. Don't know why but we got a trailer for free so why not? LOL
Isle of Capri is nice. They just remodeled the rooms, iirc. I work at the marina right behind it. It's within walking distance of everything going on.

why can't they be scrapin the west coast :(
West coast gets everything else. Why can't you just let us have Scrapin? :(

#12 ·
hard rock really isn't too bad...nor is the beau

#17 ·
Not really that far of a drive. I'll be at my parents in bay st. louis which is about 30 min away. Hotels should be cheap there.

I'll have to check again but I'm pretty sure I'm at the isle of capri. Also let it be know that I'm getting trailered there! LOL. Don't know why but we got a trailer for free so why not? LOL
haha trailer queen

why can't they be scrapin the west coast :(
because the east coast is better...

Who are you gonna be with? We will all have to meet up one night for dinner or lunch or something.
My club and friends always do something the night before since there are always people out and about if yal want to join.

#14 ·

#19 · (Edited)
ill be there aswell wont compete though not this year

#27 ·
This'll be the actual first show I've registered in.

ha unless he was trying to get a sweet they were jerking him around. The Hard Rock and Beau are relatively the same price. The Beau is a little over $100 a night thurs-sat but I get it cheaper than that...
Idk he might have been bullshitting. I know the hard rock was a little over $250 a room at one time, cause my folks went on a little mini-vaca a while back. They might have gotten the spa package or some chit.

I will be the guy in the Gold Denali on 26" rubber bands 100 screens and beating the block!!!! I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll fit in, man.

#22 ·
sounds good man. You really don't need a room at the beau or hard rock....it's just convenient if your a gambler.

#26 ·
....... :tard:

#29 ·
where at?

#30 ·
Ill be out there. But without the S10 =[ Need to get that thing done just no time or money to do it lol. I was suppose to have it done by then but nope things didnt go my way lol. See yall out there

#33 ·
I'm going, *****es! Just booked my room. Closest thing I could find for under $300 was in friggin Moss Point. Isn't that by Gautier?

Just look for the Loudest Lexus IS300... in teh werld!!11!!

#39 ·
Try the Super 8 in Moss Point. Lol. There's safety in numbers. It was only like $80.

If you were to only go to one show, I think this one would be the one. It's only like 3 hours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.