Car Audio Classifieds! banner

money_inc Competitor Stats Page

3K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Slam 
#1 ·
1999 Chevy Tahoe Z71

3 RE MT's
Busted out windshield (from testing 2 40.1's on 16v)
1 40.1 on 16v
160.1 in the kick

2 40.1's on 16v
158.6 in the kick with 1 blown sub and windshield lol
(but I know what it really does just not recorded)

busted windshield

port

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
um yes it did on 17.99v. no chip or crack. Windshields usually blow about 164+ and it blew on 2 40.1s :) the 160.1 was with 1 40.1 and I was toying with the locals..

i guess i just know what im doing cause it was with that box.... of course the box wasnt finish but it was that box sorry i dont show off my box internals never have and never will ;)

#6 ·
joo need to let me get two of them 40.1 you damn horder

#23 · (Edited)
oh it was the past i dont care. think it was about u gonna do a 160 in the trunk and be louder then everyone... we established a date (i was late like usual) and i got the loudest of the day and no one else showed up with the 160 :( I was hoping for some fun ...... I said I was toying with the locals cause I had a bit more but no one was close to 160 so i settled with that score. its the past and I moved on to something I havent done b4. Hope it gets loud too. Im trying to make a tbp show but Ive been waiting for my final piece and now Im waiting for other things now too lol

BTW ur caddy gets freaking nasty loud for a trunk. Im sure you can place in the top 2 at other sanctions(usaci). Who else does a 156 in the trunk... thats just nasty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.