CZ and Mezzo Component Speakers Sale - Car Audio Classifieds!
Car Audio Classifieds!  

Go Back   Car Audio Classifieds! > Vendors > (Crescendo)

(Crescendo) Crescendo Audio's Official Online Forum.


Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Crescendo Audio's Avatar
Elite Member
 
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss669
Location: FL
Thanks: 36
Thanked 98 Times in 62 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default CZ and Mezzo Component Speakers Sale

With the success of our new component sets we decided to do a customer appreciation sale. For a limited time we are offering FREE Lanyard/decal and FREE shipping on all CZ components sets.
As an added bonus, we are also dropping the price of the premium MEZZO component sets to $209.99 and including Lanyard/decal AND free Crescendo shirt. This sale is for a limited time and definitely will not last.

Crescendo Audio | Online Store










__________________
Owner- Crescendo LLC
(941) 257-4767
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Optimal products, noble service, best value.

Last edited by Crescendo Audio; 08-26-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Crescendo Audio For This Useful Post:
massivespl (08-26-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 08-26-2013, 04:12 PM
socalxj's Avatar
Elite Member
 
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2371
Location: socal
Thanks: 297
Thanked 187 Times in 166 Posts
iTrader: (16)
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Default

Nice grills!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 09-06-2013, 10:53 AM
loud-n-low's Avatar
Elite Member
 
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss695
Location: upstate NY
Thanks: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
iTrader: (3)
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Default

i do not see the CZ series in 6.5 size at the online store? matching coax available?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #4  
Old 10-23-2013, 08:41 AM
New CACO Member
 
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11
Location: Id
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I LOVE MY Mezzos, tho when i got them, didnt get a Tshirt or Landyard?? Owell....

I do have ? those do the CZ series have better highs like with a Silk Soft Dome Tweet??

I have to get 5.25's to fit my Spods im making for my S2000 but i wanna stick with Crescendos if possible to have nice Crystal clear lows(mids) without the muddyness and the same for the Highs(no super tweets tho)... So i want that mid and low that the Mezzos have(ppl have asked me were i put the sub? hahahaha) So i KNOW there good. I had in Hertz and ppl tend to like these more(my car is a show car so lots of ppl get to see and hear it. So im goin to build Spods or well try to since there not made no more. They go in the roll bar hoop behind the head(imagine an oval half moon). the largest i can fit are 5.25's tho which is why im lookin at getting the CZs. I have 5.25 Boston Pros which are really really good, but i want to stick with Crescendo for the highs to but in a reg. looking tweet. So i was lookin at getting something like Focal, Rainbow, Eclipse, Diamond, JL ETC. to have both worlds and see how it sounds in such a tiny sports car. Ive thought about Selling them and just getting a 3way set up from Focal to PPI, but Cresendo does things i like, like the Carbon Fiber Cones on the Mezzos and the Soild Magnent with all push terminals!! I hope theres 5.25 Mezzos coming out to match. If so i putting those in my Bravada!!

Again TIA
DG
(i hope i posted this in the right area)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 10-23-2013, 10:54 AM
New CACO Member
 
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss41
Location: Florida
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teg2die4 View Post
I LOVE MY Mezzos, tho when i got them, didnt get a Tshirt or Landyard?? Owell....

I do have ? those do the CZ series have better highs like with a Silk Soft Dome Tweet??

I have to get 5.25's to fit my Spods im making for my S2000 but i wanna stick with Crescendos if possible to have nice Crystal clear lows(mids) without the muddyness and the same for the Highs(no super tweets tho)... So i want that mid and low that the Mezzos have(ppl have asked me were i put the sub? hahahaha) So i KNOW there good. I had in Hertz and ppl tend to like these more(my car is a show car so lots of ppl get to see and hear it. So im goin to build Spods or well try to since there not made no more. They go in the roll bar hoop behind the head(imagine an oval half moon). the largest i can fit are 5.25's tho which is why im lookin at getting the CZs. I have 5.25 Boston Pros which are really really good, but i want to stick with Crescendo for the highs to but in a reg. looking tweet. So i was lookin at getting something like Focal, Rainbow, Eclipse, Diamond, JL ETC. to have both worlds and see how it sounds in such a tiny sports car. Ive thought about Selling them and just getting a 3way set up from Focal to PPI, but Cresendo does things i like, like the Carbon Fiber Cones on the Mezzos and the Soild Magnent with all push terminals!! I hope theres 5.25 Mezzos coming out to match. If so i putting those in my Bravada!!

Again TIA
DG
(i hope i posted this in the right area)
Check out the rts1 silk dome tweeters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Crescendo Audio Dan For This Useful Post:
teg2die4 (10-24-2013)
  #6  
Old 10-29-2013, 07:53 AM
New CACO Member
 
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11
Location: Id
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Are you able to compar the RTS1s to any other tweeter? Say like A pure silk tweeter(like my clarions) or Bostons Acus. (like my Alum.) or Titainim or all these new tweets.... I wact that high crisp but not sooo high pitch that it hurts my ears, the best ones ive heard so far have been Focals, RainBows and Hybrids, or are they not even comparible... Im holding off right now on a 5 1/2 component set of Focals i can get new for 199 or a set of Diamond Audios which i like to for a lil less(i think there called D3 or something(theire convertible) and they sound great...

Im happy with my mezzos but not what i was expexting, more of a happy unexpectedness just wish the tweeters sounded more like silks cause while these are clear when you get up in the higher notes and sound levels like i like, they tend to distort, but i know i wasnt paying for 1k set up either, so fore the money im happy O and Cody has been mooore then amazing with helping me. I think you guys should sponser him or something cause he sold me my Mezzos just on the basis of him taking a video for me and stuff... I love the way he does buisness and helps by giving me free advice not to mention he runs a ton of mezzos 6sets of mezzos if im correct or maybe its 7or8.... Hes just a great guy to deal with and will deal with him for ALL my Crecendo stuff from not on.......

O and whats the best way to go Active on these Mezzos? A RF 360.3? Bit Ten? I think if i go active the tweets MITE sound better? or and i wrong??

THX DG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 10-29-2013, 08:04 AM
New CACO Member
 
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss41
Location: Florida
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teg2die4 View Post
Are you able to compar the RTS1s to any other tweeter? Say like A pure silk tweeter(like my clarions) or Bostons Acus. (like my Alum.) or Titainim or all these new tweets.... I wact that high crisp but not sooo high pitch that it hurts my ears, the best ones ive heard so far have been Focals, RainBows and Hybrids, or are they not even comparible... Im holding off right now on a 5 1/2 component set of Focals i can get new for 199 or a set of Diamond Audios which i like to for a lil less(i think there called D3 or something(theire convertible) and they sound great...

Im happy with my mezzos but not what i was expexting, more of a happy unexpectedness just wish the tweeters sounded more like silks cause while these are clear when you get up in the higher notes and sound levels like i like, they tend to distort, but i know i wasnt paying for 1k set up either, so fore the money im happy O and Cody has been mooore then amazing with helping me. I think you guys should sponser him or something cause he sold me my Mezzos just on the basis of him taking a video for me and stuff... I love the way he does buisness and helps by giving me free advice not to mention he runs a ton of mezzos 6sets of mezzos if im correct or maybe its 7or8.... Hes just a great guy to deal with and will deal with him for ALL my Crecendo stuff from not on.......

O and whats the best way to go Active on these Mezzos? A RF 360.3? Bit Ten? I think if i go active the tweets MITE sound better? or and i wrong??

THX DG
What amp are you running?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 10-29-2013, 08:16 AM
New CACO Member
 
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11
Location: Id
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Just a 2channel Clarion APX2120. They take the power for sure but im wondering if i can get them to sond better... In codys vid they sound great and hes running a 360 which is why i was wondering..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 10-29-2013, 08:21 AM
Elite Member
 
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1381
Location: Norfolk, Va
Age: 27
Thanks: 4
Thanked 73 Times in 61 Posts
iTrader: (9)
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Default

damn and i just ordered some a week ago
__________________
2014 Chevy Silverado lifted 9 inches
Fuel 24x12s and 35s
Nations dual alternator bracket dc power 370 alt, 3 Fi SP4v2 18s,big ass 16v stable amp , JY 45ah 16v Lithium, JY ofc 1/0, fiberglass doors, 3 krome ka10s 3 mclaren mlt8 tweeters. 2 soundigital sd2000.1 evos on mids mclaren 600.2 on tweeters. Pioneer 80prs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 10-29-2013, 08:39 AM
New CACO Member
 
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11
Location: Id
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teg2die4 View Post
Just a 2channel Clarion APX2120. They take the power for sure but im wondering if i can get them to sond better... In codys vid they sound great and hes running a 360 which is why i was wondering..
I am thinking about upgrading to a Focal and see if that makes a difference to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Car Audio Classifieds! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Level of Car Audio Knowledge
What's your level of car audio?

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SQ Help! 6 1/2 component speakers Budsing Sound Quality Area 30 06-18-2014 11:20 AM
component speakers bassfreak20 General Car Audio Discussion & Questions 2 03-06-2013 01:01 PM
Component Speakers Mattd0344 (Shok Ind) 2 06-17-2010 02:03 AM
component speakers kingmade08 General Car Audio Discussion & Questions 3 06-09-2010 02:30 PM
component speakers? fyerbyrd22 General Car Audio Discussion & Questions 65 03-18-2010 04:11 PM

» Amps
A/d/s/
Advent
Alphasonik
Alpine
American Bass
ARC Audio
Atomic
Audio Art
Audio Gods
Audiobahn
Audiocontrol
Audiopipe
Audison
Aura
Autotek
Avionixx
Bazooka
Beyma
Blaupunkt
Boss
Boston Acoustics
Bravox
Cadence
Cascade (CAE)
CDT Audio
Cerwin Vega
Clarion
Clif Designs
Concept
Coustic
Critical Mass
Crossfire
Crunch
DB Drive
DC Audio
DC Power
DEI
Denon
Diabolo
Diamond
Digital Designs
Directed
DLS
Dual
DYnamat
Dynaudio
Earthquake
Eclipse
Elemental Designs
ESX
Eton
Farenheit
Fi Car Audio
Fix My Speaker
Focal
Fusion
Genesis
Ground Zero
Hafler
Helix
Hertz
Hifonics
Hushmat
Image Dynamics
Infinity
Interfire
JBL
Jensen
JL Audio
JVC
Kenwood
Kicker
Knu Konceptz
Kole Audio
Kove Audio
Lanzar
Lightning Audio
Linear Power
MA Audio
Magnat
Marantz
Massive Audio
MB Quart
McIntosh
Memphis
Metra
MMATS
Mobile Authority
Morel
MTX
Nakamichi
Niche Audio
O2 Audio
Ohio Generator
Optima
Orion
Oxygen Audio
OZ Audio
PG Audio
Phase Linear
Phoenix Gold
Pioneer
Polk
Power Acoustik
Powerbass
Powermaster
Precision Power
Profile
Pyle
Pyramid
RadioShack
Rainbow
Rampage
RE AUdio
Rockford Fosgate
Scanspeak
Scosche
Seas
Sony
soundstream
Sparkomatic
SPL Dynamics
Stinger
Sundown Audio
Swiss Audio
Targa
TC Sounds
TREO Engineering
TRU
Tsunami
Ultimate
US Acoustics
US Amps
Velodyne
Vifa
Viper
Visonik
Xtant
Zapco
Zed Audio
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Links
Amp Guts
amplifier, amp guts, ampguts, car audio classifieds, speakers and subs for sale with listings of 12 volt sound systems. Security systems for sale for aftermarket car audio equipment with amplifier and amps for sale
Car Audio Forum
car audio forum, moble audio, car stereo, wholesale car audio, 12 volt, with, amplifier, amp, subwoofer, sound quality, buy car audio, and sell automotive stereo systems for cars
Car Audio Sound Quality Forum
Sound QUality science based car audio forum, amplifier, subs and speaker design, fabrication help, sound systems forum, aftermarket car audio website for sound quality.
Car Stereo Forum
DIYMA car audio stereo forum for 12 volt car audio subwoofer and amplifier systems that have sound quality with wholesale car audio products.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.