Concerto C1600.2 - Page 2 - Car Audio Classifieds
Car Audio Classifieds  

Go Back   Car Audio Classifieds > Manufacturers Support Forum > (Crescendo)

(Crescendo) Crescendo Audio's Official Online Forum.

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Car audio classifieds, stereo sales, subwoofer amps mids classified caraudio, BANNED!!

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2030
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

We make enough to survive and make new products naturally, But were more so orentiated to providing quality product to the masses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2011, 03:05 AM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss100
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 807tubenut View Post
We make enough to survive and make new products naturally, But were more so orentiated to providing quality product to the masses.
I Like that shows crescendo as all about the consumer
Old 07-27-2011, 11:27 AM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss462
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

if u really think about it navids makin a little bit. not a whole lot but enough for him. it kinda makes you wonder how much other companies make off of their product. i mean i do understand that some use different build housese that are more expensive and all but if u work in any kind of retail and u apply it to this then you kinda can see navid is doing gread deals
3 sprinters
270a mechman alterntor
soon to have 6 6.5 4xl and 2 8in xl
knukonceptz wiring
all equals abt 150db and rising
on music

refs: i have most on car audio forum: but here they are : PioneerSPL1990, Immociide, BumpinKota, twistedchild420, silentbass, joe 14, mbrooky

Old 07-27-2011, 05:24 PM
New CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss23

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmarcos12gauge View Post
if u really think about it navids makin a little bit. not a whole lot but enough for him. it kinda makes you wonder how much other companies make off of their product. i mean i do understand that some use different build housese that are more expensive and all but if u work in any kind of retail and u apply it to this then you kinda can see navid is doing gread deals
Hardly any companies get the full MSRP or even MAP, so that markup has isn't exactly for them, but for the retail world. Where you have multiple hands making money, which isn't a bad thing, if that's what direction the company went in. And you can't compare direct prices to retail store prices, for that reason. Some people don't understand that, they see direct/online prices, then their local dealers, then complain the dealer based company prices are outrageous. Which isn't exactly truthful, two different markets.

If you have been around long enough to know the prices on the retail, and the direct, you'll know they aren't really that different. Sure the publish prices are overall different, but that's not what I'm talking about.

Anyways, If Crescendo thinks they can make it with their business plan, more power to them.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Audio Enthusiast

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss733
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

if you build a quality amp once. you wont need to worry about a warranty. lol.
they make stout stuff. hope their new line of speakers comes out soon.. im waiting anxiously.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:58 PM
New CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtrider4eva View Post
if you build a quality amp once. you wont need to worry about a warranty. lol.
they make stout stuff. hope their new line of speakers comes out soon.. im waiting anxiously.
This kind of attitude usually gets companies in trouble. Not thinking about the unknown and trying to account for it.

The build quality doesn't exactly have anything to do with making a reliable amp. You can have the best build quality in the world but if you use sorry parts, your going to have problems. Not saying Crescendo does or anything, just a example. But take the buildhouse, they don't make every single part that goes into the amps, so they relay on other manufactures to supply them. And lets say they get in a bad batch of parts, but they work fine until a certain point, then boom, there over with and take countless other parts with em. Its neither the buildhouses fault, or company's fault for this. And this could happen to any company, not just Crescendo.

Which from what I've seen from the rest of the amps prices, they on par with everybody else for the most part. This amp and one other seems to be on the cheaper end prices wise than others similar to it. Which I know this amp is really a niche amp. And having it reasonably price will help it sell to more people who originally didn't want this type of amp.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Audio Enthusiast

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss733
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

true true. you win this battle, but i'll win the war. ^^ lol.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Blow-thru KING

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1920
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford302Redneck View Post
So your saying Crescendo doesn't make very much off their products? How do they expect to warranty and not lose money?

And I never said these amps aren't quality either, so don't take it that way. All I meant was these must be cheaper to build than I think, that or Crescendo isn't making much.
I think you are basing most of what you see price wise on hear-say.

I have been in the same boat. Take Sundown for example; all their stuff seems pretty pricey to the average buyer ( non team member) But to a signed team member of Sundown nearly all their stuff seems like they aren't making much profit. Yet look at how many people are on team sundown. So there is some margin there and I'm sure its more than enough or they wouldn't keep doing it.

I remember when I got my friend (a team member) to buy me some saz-4500's I think the total was $750 shipped per amp the first run.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:40 AM
New CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss23

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper21 View Post
I think you are basing most of what you see price wise on hear-say.

I have been in the same boat. Take Sundown for example; all their stuff seems pretty pricey to the average buyer ( non team member) But to a signed team member of Sundown nearly all their stuff seems like they aren't making much profit. Yet look at how many people are on team sundown. So there is some margin there and I'm sure its more than enough or they wouldn't keep doing it.

I remember when I got my friend (a team member) to buy me some saz-4500's I think the total was $750 shipped per amp the first run.
How am I basing my price on hearsay? Crescendo pricing is not secret, and for the most part there is only one price, correct?

As far as Sundown, sure they seem pricey, but you must of not read my post well. The price different is because of the different targeted audian. Sundown doesn't get the full MSRP or MAp on there product, so u can't blame Sundown for making to much money. They only get what dealer or Team pricing, which if you know these prices, you understad.

And yes,Sundown does do a intro Preorder price that's less than normal, and doesn't make as much here, I'm not arguing that? I'm really not arguing anything. If Crescendo or any company think they are making enough, they must know what there doing cause they have a business.

I know more about pricing than you think. People would really be surprised on how much markup is on certain other thing in this industry, but that's not here or there.

But still, you won't see me post private pricing on a public forum either.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Blow-thru KING

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1920
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Meh.. I'm not complaining just sayin. I know what stuff normally cost as well. Just like if people knew what it really cost for each individual speaker I'm sure people would just start building their own with direct parts from MFG's.
Advertisement