So i was driving home the other day, bumping kinda hard (clipping light blinked on occasion) for about 30 minutes, when i got home i felt the dustcap and it was pretty warm, i'm assuming this is because i was beating for awhile??
Also running my amp on stock electrical (Getting a 100 aH battery soon), would that have any effect?? Or am i just dumb and subs usually get warm when played loud for awhile?
AQ1200D + AQ HDC318
Treo ssx100.b, Big 3 in KCA 1/0, 2/0 Welding to Back Battery
Sundown Sax100.2 + Crescendo CCX6.5
139.2 @ 41 Hz, Wired to 2 ohms