The Level 2 starts out with a double-stacked FEA optimized motor wrapped in a magnet boot with a chrome top plate and T yoke to keep it looking good.
It has 18 mm of X-Max, progressive spider, 2.5" voice coil, cast basket, push terminals
and a under rated suggestion of 300w RMS/600w peak power handling.
This sub works great in sealed or ported enclosures and defiantly gives you more bang
for your buck!
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• Multilayered polymer foam surround
• Polypropylene dust cover with embossed DC logo
• 8” OD flat linear roll spider
• Heavy duty interweaved tinsel lead wire
• Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly - Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket
• Chrome spring loaded push terminals
• Dual 4 ohm 2.5” Hi-temp Aluminum voice coil wound on black
anodized voice coil former
• Rubber magnet cover
TEAM DC AUDIO
SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.