Car Audio Classifieds  

Go Back   Car Audio Classifieds > Hot Deals From Around the Internet > eBay

eBay Yours or not, if you want to draw attention to an eBay auction, post it up here!

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Elite Member

Activity Longevity
12/20 12/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2655
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasmccabe View Post
The dang thing is, when you talk to him, you can tell he is good people. U can jiust tell it. SO maybe there s something going on with him to where he cant get them out rite now. I dunno
I paid him over 3 months ago. I can see being backed up a few weeks or something but he's made a good 7-8 excuses and claimed they were being shipped out immediately each time

He's not "good people". He's a good scammer... But not good enough since he was giving out his personal address for payments. I bet not a single person got scammed on the west coast. He probably only did it to people 3000+ miles away assuming they'd never go hunt him down. Well he is veryyyyyy wrong
I heard a good rule of thumb about mounting your amp to the box... Turn your system up loud and then rest your forehead where you want to mount the amp. Then decide if you'd like your investment going through that. Lol.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Ja Marcus

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6955

Quote:
The dang thing is, when you talk to him, you can tell he is good people. U can jiust tell it. SO maybe there s something going on with him to where he cant get them out rite now. I dunno
Not sure who you talked to. But everytime i talk to him he seemed like every other china dealer. Tell you what you want to hear to get your money. Dont be fooled he is playing a game. And sadly some fell for it.
The first few lucked out and the rest just fell into the hole. GL to those trying to get your amps. Hopefully he makes good on it eventually.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Team Ampere Audio

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss779
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioarsonal View Post
Not sure who you talked to. But everytime i talk to him he seemed like every other china dealer. Tell you what you want to hear to get your money. Dont be fooled he is playing a game. And sadly some fell for it.
The first few lucked out and the rest just fell into the hole. GL to those trying to get your amps. Hopefully he makes good on it eventually.

JC Kim is a memeber of a R and D team with the company that just develooped the "Watch Phone". Its a wrist watch that can be usedx as as telephone for people on the go
Old 03-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Team Ampere Audio

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss779

HE sent me a link to a video they had online on the site. I can say that my last amps i bought had another addres on the opackage. Thats where the amps went first. 2 weeks later he called and said they had been returedned and he was gonna ship them to the correctr address. Whiuch he did and i thank goodness he did.

I feel your pain Doug. I waited over a month on my last batch. I hope he sends them to you man
Old 03-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Ja Marcus

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6955

Quote:
JC Kim is a memeber of a R and D team with the company that just develooped the "Watch Phone". Its a wrist watch that can be usedx as as telephone for people on the go
Cause he has a job that makes him a standup guy? If you havent noticed he has done the SAME thing to several people. In fact didnt you have some trouble getting your amps as well?
Hopefully this guy gets his amps like you did. But at this ppoint i dont see it happening. Unless he picks up another batch and send those out in their place.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:14 PM
Peel & Seal works!

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6314
Feedback Score: 39 reviews

Quote:
Cause he has a job that makes him a standup guy? If you havent noticed he has done the SAME thing to several people. In fact didnt you have some trouble getting your amps as well?
Hopefully this guy gets his amps like you did. But at this ppoint i dont see it happening. Unless he picks up another batch and send those out in their place.
yeah. i never got my amp that he said he would ship c.o.d and he never called me back either.
CACO now stands for "Cheap Ass Car Owners".
Old 03-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Team Ampere Audio

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss779

Quote:

I wasnt saying that made him a better person, i as just putting someonere info out there about him.

I did have a problem. Like i said, i waited over 4 weeks. I talked to you about it several times. Remember Them finally one day out the bluem they sohwed up.

ALso, everyone keep this in mind. Hes using the post ofice now. I will have u know that on both my shipments, they lost the amps and told me they didnt know whrer they wrere. Just saying. Post ofice shipping FTL.
I said i hope Doug gets hius amps, if he doesnt, will this be the first person that JC did this too??

HAS anyone else not gotten anything agter sending mponey
Old 03-24-2013, 02:26 PM
Ja Marcus

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6955

Yes. I remember talking to you. That is why i said you had trouble. He wanted me to send money as well. But i knew better thrn give someone i never met on the otherside of the USmy money. And go figure he never shipped them. Same with Ballzfast. We just didnt fall into it. Like i said before for some reason every payment method has ended up being trouble for him. Which is odd. Im just glad i didnt send him the money OR fill out the MO cause i never recieved anything. When he assured me they had already shipped.
Like i said he is just telling us what we want to hear. Once he gets the money there is no recourse on our part.
Just be smart about it. If someone wants money make sure you CYA so shit like this doesnt hapn. He may be hoping for another run that isnt going as planned and hoping they come in to ship them. But i dont think this was a money making venture and he is gonna cut his losses along with any ties to those who sent him money.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Peel & Seal works!

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6314
Feedback Score: 39 reviews

Quote:
I wasnt saying that made him a better person, i as just putting someonere info out there about him.

I did have a problem. Like i said, i waited over 4 weeks. I talked to you about it several times. Remember Them finally one day out the bluem they sohwed up.

ALso, everyone keep this in mind. Hes using the post ofice now. I will have u know that on both my shipments, they lost the amps and told me they didnt know whrer they wrere. Just saying. Post ofice shipping FTL.
I said i hope Doug gets hius amps, if he doesnt, will this be the first person that JC did this too??

HAS anyone else not gotten anything agter sending mponey
Post office shipping ftl? All I use is USPS. No problems shipping yet.some packages got across the country faster than I expected.
CACO now stands for "Cheap Ass Car Owners".
The Following User Says Thank You to BallzFast For This Useful Post:
audioarsonal (03-24-2013)
Old 04-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Elite Member

Activity Longevity
12/20 12/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2655

JC randomly sent me a picture of a receipt from the post office showing that he shipped something that weighs 19lbs to my city. Strange thing is, when I call to track the package, they say it doesn't exist? It says expected delivery is next Wednesday which is VERY ironic that I'm going to Los Angeles the day before so I won't be able to test it before I go out there
I heard a good rule of thumb about mounting your amp to the box... Turn your system up loud and then rest your forehead where you want to mount the amp. Then decide if you'd like your investment going through that. Lol.