I have gone back and forth and back and forth in my mind on if I want to do a through-window style, or underneath the window style.
Through window style
-inverted subs will look sexy
-lots of room
-won't have to do permanent damage to my truck
- box would probably be easier to design/build/change things on
-will have to cut the hell out of my camper shell because my back window is huge compared to the camper shell window
- Will attract wandering eyes...easy to steal subs out of it.
- wont be able to see behind me, which would suck when backing trailers(cant see the short ones in my mirrors)
-camper shell will be pretty much trash if i go to sell it
traditional, under the window style
- Will be easier to make it look good
-more difficult for somebody to steal
-will give people a surprise because the truck will look mostly stock
- will be able to see out the back of my truck
-will have to do permanent damage to my truck
If i think of more pros/cons ill add them, or if you have any to add ill add them(if it's relevant)
Crap, how do I make it a pole?
sub amp: RD D9 on preorder
Subs: 2 CD omega 18's
highs: Mach 5 mids with peerless tweets
highs amps: sundown 100.4 and 100.2