Car Audio Classifieds! banner

T-Line or Bandpass for 10" Memphis PR - Anyone got one?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  westman995 
#1 ·
I have a 10" Memphis PR sub laying around right now. I want to build a box to play around with it, maybe use it in one of the cars for the winter, or maybe even use it in the house for music on my reciever, i dono i just want to build a nice box for it and see what it can do. Its rated at 250rms. I was wondering if anyone has a box design they would share with me that might work good with it. I do not know any of the specs for the sub, im sure they can be found tho if needed. I want to build something like a transmission line or a bandpass for it, want to do something other than a regular ported box.

#7 ·
Well it turns out i cant find the damn specs on it, i figured they wouldnt be hard to find being a not very old sub and everything. I cant find it on the memphis site either. So im gussing i wont be able to get a tline unless i can find the specs somewhere, doubt it tho.

You can do a bandpass without the specs, right? Or not? haha

#9 ·
if you can find someone with a t/s reader then you can get the specs for it. Maybe even send it into Dave and have him read the tsp's then design a box.

#10 ·
if your close to WI you might be able to have bumpinbuick get you the T/S specs. a T-line is dependent on those. i run a 18"RL-p in a T-line and love it. :D

#11 ·
Im not horribly far from WI, but im not close either. Its not really worth the trouble of sending it in or driving anywhere for me. I just had it laying around and wanted to try something out with it.

I also have two kicker cvr's, the older ones with the grey/silver cone and black dust cap. Maybe i can get the specs on those and get a tline figured out for them. How big is a tline compared to a regular slot ported box? I dont want something huge, im assuming its going to take a bit of wood for it tho since its got all the crap inside it, obviously..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.