Originally Posted by Werner D.
im looking for some good clamshell designs.
About the project:
2000 Volkswagen Polo 6N2, smal 3 door car
6 SA-12 d2
1 Soundigital SD8000.1D
5 Hawker HX300 Batteries
I want a clamshell like Frankie Rio's with 6 15"
Let me know any informations you need about the car to design it.
Alright man. Glad to help. As far as the information needed, it is the same as the other two designs I have requested for which are this for starters:
1. Need vehicle interior dimensions, h,w,d
2. need max box dimensions
Note: if box is to take up the vehicles dimensions, make sure you only give me the dimensions of the cabin for what is left. This was not mentioned in the other designs, but the truck was using the bed for the box. Just to note.
3. subwoofer specs-all of them
4. desired sound type: sq, spl, sql
5. requested response information, such as high/low cutoffs. These may not be utilized, as these are just for reference.
6. amplifier power usage, in watts or vots either way
7. series, parallel, or series/parallel
8. final resistance rating after wires are hooked up
As far as the rest, Ill take care of it and request more info if needed during the process.
For everyone else, these designs I am helping with will not last long. Just trying to help some people out while I wait for my glue to dry on my other design builds that I am doing.
I only have so much time right now and Im doing 3 designs on this forum for people right now, so if you want me to help you, it might take a few until i can catch up.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Looks do not determine if the box will perform well, but a well performing box does make it look good"