Car Audio Classifieds! banner

O2 oxygen audio

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  joeboxer5876 
#1 ·
#2 ·
What is your charging system like?

What subs?

#9 ·
You are better off spending a little more money now, and buying a used amp that will do rated power. 2000rms @ 1 would be a little more doable.

#8 ·
looks like the O2 amp only has 4 AWG power and ground? i personally wouldnt expect 2K from it, get a Bxi2608D if you want cheap wattage. Your BTL will do just fine off ~2400 RMS

Im giving mine 3K daily

#10 ·
I ran the O2 Air Pro series of amps - and I have to admit - I LOVED em. I have no experience with their other products or lines of amps (they have about 6 different amp lines I know) - but I did love their AIR PRO series.

I recommend the O2 Audio amp line :)

#11 · (Edited)
Well for the Bxi2608D i heard hifonics is overated so to minus about 300 watts from what it says.
And my sub has dual 1ohm, voice coils. so i need one that does 2k @ 2ohm
that why i was looking at the o2 line. its a new brand i never heard of so just want some input if anyone has used them. The kicker would be awesome but to steep in price.

aturcotte127317

your pushing 3k with your stock amp. i have a ram 1500 my alt does 136 amp do i need to upgrade with 2k watts. what would you do.

#15 ·
The opti line is extremely over looked because of all the other crap Lanzar makes. The OPTI2000D will run @ .5 DAILY, i wouldnt call that crap.

#20 ·
Cause see heres what i have a btl dual 1ohm . And my amp is a PPi pcx2400 that does 400@ 4ohm per channel,
800 @ 2 ohms per channel
and 1600 bridged @ 4ohm. thats what it says on the manual but doesnt mention a bridged 2ohm load would be. i called ppi and they told me it wouldnt do a 2ohm load. have any of you messed around with this amp.

#21 ·
I wouldnt run the PPI bellow rated (that would be 1 ohm per channel). The opti line will produce rated power and then some in most cases. Yes its going to draw more power @ .5 then @ 2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.