Car Audio Classifieds! banner

ct sounds

585 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Jeffhulbert50 
#1 ·
Ok what's up with ct sounds are they some good amps worth the price? Anyway I'm looking at the 3000.1 so give me some info folks.

#3 ·
They are suppose to be switching build houses is the current "rumor"

Not necessarily anything wrong with that though. If you don't like the product you're being sold get it from somewhere else. Might explain the current no questions ask warranty if it's coming from a bad buildhouse.

But "rumors"

I myself own a CT 1400.1 and it's great. Wouldn't want to deal with their customer service again, but that's just me.

#4 ·
Not biased at all for me I use TARAMP'S but I'd get Ampere Audio if I wanted a legit Korean amp, for the fact which is how great, friendly and helpful the owner is (Mr.Andrew Bailey),
He is using the best parts available, look for the battery round up by Mr.Fade, I'm sure not many amp's can survive that tough low voltage tests IF ANY!

Good Luck,

Kindest Regards.

#5 ·
I've bought nothing but used, non-warrantied amps and never had a single problem with any of them. Even store brands or performance teknique, fusion, etc...

But the fact that a company as stout as CT sounds is offering supposedly the same amps for a lot cheaper with no warranty is very very off-putting and I don't blame anyone for thinking twice about them.

#7 ·
I've bought nothing but used, non-warrantied amps and never had a single problem with any of them. Even store brands or performance teknique, fusion, etc...

But the fact that a company as stout as CT sounds is offering supposedly the same amps for a lot cheaper with no warranty is very very off-putting and I don't blame anyone for thinking twice about them.
If your talking about the other thread regarding Paul kims amp sale with no warranty, that wasn't ct's offering. That's a build house of CT selling amps under the table bypassing CT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.