Car Audio Classifieds! banner

I want this!!

569 views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  98AckCL23 
#1 ·
I want something like what he has for the power inputs here to run 4 in to the block, so a total of 8 1/0 right to it. I want one that is 4 neg and 4 postive for like a Sundown 3500D or 3000D

Any ideas?

See less See more
#17 ·
I know for a fact that some of those extreme compeitors have extra amps just sitting in there, in case they blow 1 of the ones that they're actually running. I'm pretty sure that one of the Extreme 1 cars this weekend had 7 SD 12ks, but only 3 hooked up at a time. Since rules say (I'm pretty sure at least, but I've been wrong in the past) that in order to switch gear, it had to be the same as what's coming out, and (this is the part I'm unsure about) it has to be in the car during all your runs. I'm pretty sure Corey J does this with his amps as well. I noticed it at Maxxonics when he pulled up with RCA's plugged into an amp for 1 burp, then not plugged into the same amp for another burp.

As for the reducers, those are sick. I want to get some battery terminals from Toolmaker, but I don't know when I'll need them since I'm broke right now...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.