Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Best sound processor for factory radio?

437 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  myjaja 
#1 ·
Got a new 2016 mustang and I was wanting to run active with my sundown sax-100.4v2 amp and my cdt components. Im gonna have to use my factory radio for a good while as theirs no kit for it. Not that I mind as i really like the factory radio. Now which sound processor's would ya recommend?

Im currently looking at this one:
link

Anything better?

#5 ·
Looks like its already sold.

You could even run a minidsp 6x8. Very good user interface.

Then there is a helix dsp, rockford fosgate 360.3, Mosconi 6to8, alpine h800, ppi dsp, just to name a few. There are a bunch on the market and second hand. It's up to how much your looking to spend and what your truly looking for in a system.
Ill look up some information on that minidsp 6x8. I don't mind spending money on one, just want it to be a really good processor.

Dude on DIYMobileAudio has a cleansweep for 150.
Couldn't find it?

#3 ·
You could even run a minidsp 6x8. Very good user interface.

Then there is a helix dsp, rockford fosgate 360.3, Mosconi 6to8, alpine h800, ppi dsp, just to name a few. There are a bunch on the market and second hand. It's up to how much your looking to spend and what your truly looking for in a system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.