Car Audio Classifieds! banner

2 BTL 15"s on audiopipe gd-6001

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Mgcauctions09 
#1 ·
do you think this would be ok loud enough for a daily in a civic hatch with no wall. thanks for the input

#7 ·
dude why be a ****? did u research that amp is supposed to be a 4k amp so its a legit question. U were a noob once so settle down. Yes to answer ur question the btls should be pretty loud but off that amp to be honest the fi bls would probably be better matched. The btls can handle and will probably need more power to get louder. That audiopipe will do some decent power but not what i think ur looking for out of it.

#12 ·
thanks for the input, i already have the btl's and can get the amp for a really good price is why i ask. not trying to be a ****. just trying to see if it would be good for daily, this is my everyday car. but thanks again for all the helpful input

#14 ·
i used to have btls too man itl be good for daily for sure but u can definitely put more power on em if you want to later on. Make sure u still have a decent electrical for 4k

#24 ·
Lmao at everyone who thought the gd-6001 was 600 watts...They don't do 4,000 watts. They are rated at 2000@1 ohm. They have been clamped to do around 3000@.5 ohms. I personally would buy another one eventually and run 1 amp per sub.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.