I have 4 batteries in my truck which has been parked for awhile now.... Batts were dead, threw charger on @ 10 amp rate and its been a few days, it auto cycles so should not over charge but....Windows fogged and rotten egg smell from 50ft with all windows n doors shut!... 1 batt in back is hissing and moisture on cables (acid/hydrogen?) I have to go to work so cant even kill power to system (no main cutoff) Is it gonna blow up?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.