Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Wooo early Christmas FTMFW!!!

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  nismos14 
#1 ·
Well, not really early Christmas as it was my money but today feels like Christmas!
My dad and I went up to st. Louis(about a 3 hr drive) and picked up a camper shell for my truck, Can you say blow-through? And while we were gone I received a present from the mail-man.
EDIT: for some reason the camper shell looks like a different color than the truck when the flash hits it but it is the same color, I think that it just may have reflected the flash a little more.

I love the fact that the windows don't have the molding around themVV

Nice carpet interior:

And now for the package from the mailman:

Hmmm...what came out of that?

A dog??

Or this?

See less See more
#3 ·
lol, I just noticed this but I forgot to bleep out the license plates, but it looks as if the flash did that for me.
And yes, I know the camper shell looks like a different color in the picture but I think it is because of the flash.

#7 ·
idk, auto flash, it is my moms camera, a canon power shot a720
and yeah, I can't believe how bright the flash is. for such a small camera.

Takes pretty good pics if I take the time, lol.

And thanks for the compliments

#8 ·
i See a mustang in backround of first pic. very nice bro what yr?

#10 ·
1969, convertible, white top, 351w, AC. Used to be ones of my friend's grandpa's, I didn't even know it was him I was buying it from until I showed up to check it out and recognized the house, lol.

Bought it on a Wednesday, won a first place at a local car show on the next Saturday, lol.

#11 ·
Something like this:

Except with 4 18 inch AQ HDC3 18's powered off of 2 XXX-6500d's
I already had one of the amps before but I got the second one today from SLOWnSTEADY.

#16 ·
are those amps pretty good

#18 ·
I like it, my only complaint is how they made the speaker and power inputs, you have to flip the amp upside down and undo screws from the bottom to get to the terminals, which means unmounting the amp. Instead of simply having the terminals in an easy to use space.

OOHHH I am jealous nice camper dude. Blow through FTW. Should be a nice build keep us updated pls
Yeah, I am glad I ended up with this camper shell. Just need to get the key to the lock and I'm all set.
I will start a build log once I take my "old" stuff out and order the new subs and get a design.

#17 ·
OOHHH I am jealous nice camper dude. Blow through FTW. Should be a nice build keep us updated pls

#20 ·
Yeah everything was packaged really good....Maybe too good, took me forever to cut all that tape, lol. and then I had to cut all the wrap off from around the amp.

#22 · (Edited)
It sure is, people have told me how much of a current hog the xxx series amp is but it really isn't to bad. I sit at a steady 14.x running full tilt(at idle) with only dropping .1 or .2 volts every now and then.

I really cant wait to see these beasts on a 16v system!

#23 ·
Looks like we're gonna see something prettttttttttty loud :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.