Car Audio Classifieds! banner

What 1/0 Gauge Wire

839 views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  SundownAudioNY 
#1 ·
Whats the best 1/0 Gauge Wire..I'm looking at Knu Klmx 1/0..but is there anything better for around the same price..the CCA kinda scares me

#8 ·
I'm going to get as much as I can afford so I have like a 60 dollar limit and everyone has pointed me towards welding cable so I'll check it out and see how much it will cost..I will need probably 20 feet or so for running from front batt to back batt then another probably 5 just to be safe for the neg then probably 15-20 for big 3 so all in all 45-50 feet I will probably do 50 just to be safe

#21 ·
#25 ·
I said probably. If the price doesnt go down or I can't get a refurb when I can buy which wont be till like this summer. Otherwise I will get the AudioQue 3500d.1

My plan is buy the new subs and keep my MRP-M1000 amp but I'm getting a new vehicle soon so I figured why mess with running the 4 gauge just to switch it out like a month down the road so why not just run 1 run of 1/0 for now then add the second later when I get the new amp you get what I'm saying?

#30 ·
Stinger Pro, Stinger HPM, Kicker Hyperflex, Rockford Fosgate Super-Flex, and Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks are all good wire (just to name a few)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.