Car Audio Classifieds! banner

sub/port placement?

1K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  PureDynamics 
#1 ·
any one who has experience with extra cab rangers or any extra cab trucks at all. What sounded best to you sub up port up/sub forward port forward/sub forward port side? Tell me what you thought sounded best overall please!!!

#15 ·
i still like RE haha, i actually have a 15 re se in my expedition right now and soon to be 2 15 re se's on a ap15001d very soon! I would have loved to put a SE 15 in my girls truck but i could only find the se-x's which arent as good IMO and are too pricey.

#14 ·
One of our team members loses dB when he has subs up port up. He turns his box so that subs forward port forward and he does 0.3 dB better. His roof flex is ridiculous and he blew out the back window seal and water leaked in and destroyed his enclosure after a few weeks. Just a warning about rangers! :thumbsup:

#19 ·
i know i saw them, but where are the gaskets? i have a box i built a while back for 2 12" re se's i think it was like 6.0@33hz or so for a friend of mine and he never found some SE's for it just because all he could find where the se-x's also. what would you want shipped for them to 92117?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.