Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

David vs Goliath

4K views 102 replies 15 participants last post by  ssackett 
#1 ·
Anyone want to see 2 3000ds on 16v running at 1ohm each on an Omega 15 doing a 30 sec bassrace run?

#6 ·
Not funny huh... I dont have vids yet but thats the new build thats under way.. Batts.. and Sub will be here shortly.. And im getting together with a local Team Sundown member and we are going to build a box built to spec and sealing off my trunk! Just thought i would share.. That is all..

#9 ·
I was gonna do something a little different but building a box optimzed with the t/s specs for the 15 and sealing off my trunk.. I think I can do some awesome numbers.. If i tune it just right and seal off my trunk properly i have no doubt ill be able to burp a 150+. The sub might not like it but it can be done.. There is a Neon with a 15" MT down south running off 2 Memphis 4k's thats burping a 150+.. If it doesnt work out for me.. Ill burn my car and buy a Geo Metro with my insurance money!!

#10 ·
yessuh

#13 ·
Ill get a 139.9 bassrace run with it when I get the system up and running.. In reality it isn't that much power bassracing a 139.9 run.. Now if I try a 149.9 run thats a different story.. Ill save that for the show coming up.. :thumbsup:

#39 ·
Box is looking good. The box is huge.. So i have to finish assembling the box in my trunk. Before that gets under way i need to strip everyting off my rear deck and put in some work and seal it up nice and tight. The ill be finishing my box build. Ill probalby just use some L brackets and glass the fvck out of the box for added strength.. Ill also being putting threaded rod in front to back and top to bottom.

Im exhausted..

#41 ·
Couple pics of the build.. Decided to do this build with no screws. I feel like its much more solid with clamping each panel at a time. Dont think i;ll build another box with screws after this build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.