Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Tis disappointing(big 3)

793 views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  natisfynest 
#1 ·
was looking under my hood to see abuot how much wire i need to get to do my big 3. im not gonna wait till i upgrade all my stereo because even my lil bullshit system is dimmin my lights and it cuts out once in a while specially when i play lil jon BME click. so i was looking round for my block to body ground and i found it lol and its pitiful. wats funny is it doesnt look like it goes to the block its self it goes to the motor mount but whateva if mitsubishi thinks it works fine by me

they like using short wires i swear

big three this weekend i hope:thumbsup:

See less See more
#2 ·
The shorter the wire the less voltage drop it'll give. Voltage drop is a result of amperage draw over a set length of wire at a set gauge. Translated that simply means that you can pass more current through a smaller gauge wire by having it short and not experience voltage drop. As the length increases the gauge needs to increase to keep the voltage drop the same.

#3 ·
so these shall do superd in 0 gauge

#6 ·
i just wonder if my amp kit i ordered will have enough extra or if i need to order some pieces from someone prolly the later since i need some for my extra battery

#8 ·
i doubt it to i also doubt i will have that much power wire in my truck

#10 ·
i shall have 2 eventually

#12 ·
o it aint that cold out today its in the 20's

#14 ·
yea im gonna have a kinetik 1800 atleast if not 2 or maybe a 2400 i havent decided yet

#16 ·
lol i was gonna be there but my son wasnt feeling good an i aint wanna make him even sicker he has a double ear infection

#17 ·
Ouch man hope your son feels better.

There wasnt much of a turnout but there were some interesting runs lol lots of last second wins too. The guy said the next one will be in 4 weeks he's not sure of the exact date or location. Hopefully by then you have your system up and running :thumbsup:

#18 ·
i doubt that i still have alot of money to spend before my system is up and going but wishful thinking

#20 ·
we shall know shortly i just ordered my wire from derrick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.