Originally Posted by Huricain3
It could be maybe a dozen possibilities. So test. I personally doubt it is electrical.
Fallow the questions like rawlins on the tunning...
And heres a few more:
Got all of the Big 3 wires in correctly?
Did you wire the batts correctly?
Proper wire size to the subwoofer(s)?
Voltage drop across a battery?
Gain may be too high?
Are you doing .5 with the saz?
I forgot the more important ones i was thinking but i'm sure they will come up by others.
the box is tuned way too high, and isnt nearly big enough. i've got 4 12" american bass xfl's. went to a shop and they built my a box that is roughly 6 cubes before ANY displacement. a week from now i'm building my own box and gunna give each sub around 2 cubes after displacement.
1. big 3 is done with my added 0 gauge wire, and the stock ones left in there too.
2. batteries are connected, positive to positive to positive to amp positive. same with grounds, all the way back up to the front batteries.
3.the subs only have like 12 gauge, i got some 8 gauge that i'm going to install after i build the new box.
4. the voltage drop is only on the wire between the last battery and the input of the amp. the rest go no lower than 12.5v.
5. currently the amp is just sitting on the seat in front of the box? move it?
6. the gain is probably about 3/4 the way up, maybe a bit more. my subs could take it all, thats why i bought another saz. i use the bass nob, but it has been tuned properly by me, not the shop that built my box.s
7. its wired to 1 ohm, not half.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.