Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

new box

1K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  aqhdc312s 
#1 ·
so i just finished my 2 hdc312 build and it is 6.2 cubic feet before displacements and 5.5 after it has a 7x13.5x19 center slot port and holy moly donut shop this thing is slamming like never before im so amazed at a 1 cube step up and 4 hz up they are d1 and i have only 1 aq2200d on them wired at 1ohm i will never buy or run anything beside AQ again AQ4L

#4 ·
I had a bad experience with Aq as well but if the guy is happy then congrats the guy. I've seen you say this twice now in a Aq forum. If you have a problem with Aq make your own thread

Op very nice. Larger boxes make them more efficient.

#9 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS PLACE AQ4L i have been banging at 1ohm for 2 days straight now and wow non-stop bass ballin etc... subs cold too the touch i am currently installing new highs so i will have pics and vids soon show the 13th md,va lets get it AQ4L

#16 ·
stop fishing twista hahaha na but the shows are really alot of fun this will be my 1st pulse show im debateing on competing for the same reason of getting destroyed buy it doesnt matter if you do just have fun we all get mad when we do bad but it goes away quik just gotta have fun as long as your music is loud too you thats all that matters huh jay? hahaha AQ4L

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.