Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Help, These Hid's are kicking my ass!! :P

460 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  EdgarCervantes 
#1 ·
Okay so I got a 9006 6k HID kit for my chevy blazer its all plug and play but I put them on and they will NOT turn on :( I dont see what the problem is and I take them out and hook them up to one of my 12 volt batteries and tadaaa they light right up, I put the stock bulbs back on my truck and they work aswell but the HID's just wont.. any help anyone? Thanks ....

#6 ·
yea its IS the one that has a harness to just plug it in but somehow... they are switched WTF? fail... but oh well got it solved :D Thanks

The Harness threw me off so it never even came to my head that the wires might be switched but i guess companies DO make mistakes lol

#12 ·
same here. on my 1997 Chevy Blazer they didn't work initially. I flipped the input plug on the ballasts and they worked!

#13 ·
Sweet, well im glad they are working now. but I just hope I dont get pulled over haha cops in my city are VERY strict so im waiting for it to get dark and I will adjust my lights so they will aim down to not bother anyone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.