Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Dd m3 amp repair. I need a help on repairs!!

794 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  bombout800 
#1 ·
So I was listening to some tunes the other day and apparently its just had enough. I am in need of someone to repair this thing. I saw a realy detailed post by 807tubenut I think his name was. Im not sure if he is still around but he sounded like he knew his stuff. I need someone honest and that does quality work. If it can be built.better than stock im all for it. If anyone thinks back to dd for repairs would b best that's fine too. Any insight would b appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk

#3 ·
db-r.com will fix it. I sent them my DD M2a a yr or so ago and have had no issues with it since. Great guys to work with

#5 ·
Depending on the amp db-r.com is a good place to start. Also idk if he still fixes them but ampjunkielikeme also does repairs

#7 ·
I was listening to it and not even very loud. And I heard a click and then smoke lol. So I dunno what exactly happened. Amp has seen low 11s in voltage wired at .75 a whole bunch of times. Its put in its work.

Timwebb I think you have bought from me before. I dunno what pice I have in mind though

#10 ·
Yeah but I think its more voltage issues related to the amp being at .75 daily. It sees high 11 and low 12v daily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.