I have 2 used kinetiks that i was going to sell locally but when i checked the voltage it rested at about 5.65volts.
My old car that i had it in broke down on me and it was too much to get it fixed so instead i just opted for a new car...it's been sitting in the parking lot and i stripped it yesterday to take everything out. the battery was dead but ive heard that's common with a car that's been sitting for a while...could that have caused damage to the batteries? If someone charges them up will it be fine? i ran them both for a while and it rested at 12.4 before and when the car was running it went up to 14.1. I just hope it's not something serious because i'd really like to get money for them.
If you're not passing anyone, get out of the passing lane.