But I'm torn at which direction to go...I could:
1. Use the 2 10" JL W0's I have (they're pretty beat up but still functional)
2. Or Spy has a nice 10" Sundown sub he's selling for cheap...
3. Go a completely different route with different subs
I have a no name plate amp that I believe is at least 200w at 8ohm but I'm not sure about it because the heatsink stays warm even when it's off so I don't really like using it
Will probably end up buying a different one...
For enclosures I could...
1. Built a custom one (best option but most work, lol)
2. Use the sealed prefab box I have (around 1.25cu per chamber) (this is for dual 12's though so I wouldn't be able to throw my JL's in it...)
Still looking at receivers...I'm kind of liking this one
I'm sort of leaning towards selling the random stuff I already have and starting from scratch...
Not really sure how expensive/loud I wanna go on the bass end...I'm not really looking for crazy SPL because I live in an apartment and need to be respectful of my neighbors. More just looking to fill in the low end for watching movies and such. So SPL is not a concern, but hitting the low frequencies is...
Sort of looking at these two setups:
(more expensive 300w)
Any help is appreciated