Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Wake up slackers

2K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  DYNORANDY 
#1 ·
You guys have been slacking lately? What's the deal nothing to talk about?

How's this: post what you run, what you run it in, what numbers you do and your accomplishments.

Now get to posting or you are all off team ga.

#3 ·
lol, well i had some stuff in this van..but i havent gone out there and checked on it in so long i kinda forgot what was in it :(

and my only accomplishment is having the loudest system out of anyone at my house. ;) my mom put up a good fight but she just couldnt get that tenth

#6 ·
i aint doing shit :(

bunch of new gear sitting in the living room like it has for 3 months. trying to save $ to start this business so i dont want to spend the cash on batt, wiring and alarm right now.

i suck at life.

#14 ·
Only #s I have are from the Dec 5th show that was just 141 something and I guess I run in ******* class. I think my wife did a 150 last night when I went to drilling hole in my box in the middle of the LR while wheel of fortune was on:lmao:

#16 ·
I'm doing, on a nice cold morning when the planets are aligned and there is a full moon, around 0db. I know I know you wouldnt ever dream it!!

Really though, until someone gets this MRD-M1000 I'm dead in the water.

I have an IDMAX12 that is dying to be played but refuses to be associated with the likes of my Alpine amplifier.

Do it for the children(IDMAX12), they(it) deserve(s) to be played with-
MRD-M1000, $200. :)

Michael

#21 ·
My sig tells pretty much everything except for #s...I 'think' my score was 142 @ the Dec 5th show...

OH...And accomplishments: Graduated from high school and Technical school...What else do you want to know?

#23 ·
I will be having a show in late January early February. It will be a 3x db drag event. So read up on your drag rules. You guys want a show, well here it is.

Let's say February 5th.

I am not gonna go all out on awards so that the entry fee will be low and combining class will save you more. Team discounts if there are 5 or more from your team competing.

Contests and raffles also.

More info after the holidays.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.