Alright. Just bought a new car, tore all my equipment out of my 1995 buick skylark and traded it for this car.
Here's some basic pictures of the car:
2011 Dodge Challenger SE w/ a 3.6L VVT engine
What I plan to do to the car:
- Install blue HID headlights
- Reconstuct the gauge dash with blue tabs and white background w/ built in voltmeter
- Purchase Interactive Signal Processor *Check*
- Purchase AudioTechnix 1/0 gauge power wire *Check*
- Purchase AudioTechnix RCA cables
- Purchase AudioTechnix Deadener
- Purchase AudioTechnix Fuses
- Purchase AudioTechnix 12 gauge and 16 gauge speaker wire *Check*
- Purchase Sundown Audio SA-6.5CS *Check*
- Paint calipers blue
- Install blue neon underglow bodykit
- Build a new box w/ the port firing though the stock 8" sub in the rear deck
- Purchase 2 Sundown E8-v.3 D2 subs *Check*
- Purchase 2 XP750 batteries *Check*
- Purchase SAZ-1500D Sundown amplifier *Check*
- Purchase some sound deadener and do the whole car*Check*
I'm undecided on if I want to put LED lights on the inside of the car, if LEDs do go in the car, they will be blue. (I'm trying to stick to white and black, but blue is my favorite color) The cup holder lights will be changed to blue if the LEDs go in.
Going with a small budget build. I don't want a huge system in my car due to the fact that I had rattled everything loose in my last car. So I'm settling down with loudness and going with sound quality.
Estimated cost: $2,950
Budget: $2,000 (let's see if I can get some deals)