Car Audio Classifieds! banner

The LOUDEST side by side on EARTH!!!

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Ashtabula Jim 
#1 ·
The owner of DAD did this build....dude named Scot told him what he wanted....and he made it happen! lol My door build inspired him to go Selenium......20 Selenium 6's...20 Selenium Super Tweets...4 DAD AMH 12's....16 6x9's ...all JL amps iirc......The thing is OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD!!!! ....lol here are some pics....vids come later :)

See less See more
#15 ·
That is crazy!

But why? Is this like a demo vehicle or does dude just have THAT much extra money to blow?

And BTW AWOLNation-Sail FTMFW!! Thats the last song in the vid FYI.

#16 ·
Just because....he is officially the loudest side by side now....he beat the other dude that did a 133....he did a 136....not sure how they are going about measuring this but that's what he told me...lol And yes...i know what song that is...i got him liking that band...lol

#17 ·
Yea I guess just to have bragging rights would be pretty cool. Hey where can I find info on the Selenium speakers? I went to their site and nothing comes up when I click on the car audio section. Or are those the pro line of speakers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.