08-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Thanked 52 Times in 40 Posts
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
FS: Airbrushing set up
- The Model 175-9 Set contains 175 Crescendo airbrush with medium needle/nozzle (.75 millimeter), large needle/nozzle (1.0 millimeter) jar with adaptor, extra jar, braided air hose, protective cap, instruction manual in attractive wood grain storage case
- The Crescendo is appreciated by T-Shirt artists, fabric designers, custom automotive painters, model painters, and taxidermists; Dual action, internal mix, siphon (bottom) feedSprays 1/32 to 3 inch spray pattern with varying needles/nozzles.
- The versatile Crescendo sprays properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, inks, dyes, ceramic colors and glazes, watercolors, Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, SpectraTex, MODELflex Totally Tattoo and Totally Tan airbrush colors
- One-piece, non-slip, trigger designed for easy reassembly and smooth control; snap-off handle for quick needle changes and cleaning; easy change tips and head assemblies; self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow
- Badger Airbrushes are AmerMade. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs
- Features 2.6 C.F.M. (free air). Economical and suitable for all airbrushes spraying properly thinned fluids
- The sturdy air tank stores reserve air volume and reduces pulsation.
- Air pressure in the tank is regulated with an automatic on/off limit switch to a maxim of 40 PSI.
- The compressor features a 1/8 HP motor which operates on 115 Volts, 1 Phase, 60Hz and draws .9 AMPS.
Both in like new condition used very very little. 9/10 condition cause they are used
135.00 shipped obo.
No trades at this time thanks
574 549 3424
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
Last edited by sleepingciv; 08-01-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Reason: typo on price