Paintball Marker/Setup + other gear, nice stuff!!! Looking for Cash or trades! - Car Audio Classifieds!
Car Audio Classifieds!  

Go Back   Car Audio Classifieds! > Car Audio Classifieds Marketplace - Rules Strictly Enforced > Miscellaneous Stuff For Sale

Miscellaneous Stuff For Sale All your other non-car audio stuff for sale.

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 02:07 AM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss320
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Paintball Marker/Setup + other gear, nice stuff!!! Looking for Cash or trades!

1. Product: 2k5 Bob Long Defiant 2 (little brother to the Intimidator line for those who are in to paintball, they share the same basis of operation though, solenoid operated ram)

2. Specs: Bought it brand new 2 years ago for $400 and used it for one season. Includes stock barrel as well as Dye Ultralite (top of the line barrel). Computer chip has semi auto, 3 round burst, ramp mode, and full auto in both 15 rounds per second capped, and uncapped mode (as fast as the solenoid can go/hopper can feed.) No need to worry about chopping paint though, it's got eyes which are the little black covers on the sides of the marker

3. Description/Condition: Absolutely mint condition, used this thing very little. Included with the marker are the barrels, cabon fiber/aluminum tank (4500 PSI), and the Halo B hopper (feeds 23 rounds a second) I might also add that a few modifications were done to the marker as well. The bolt had a bunch of excess material milled off the end to lessen the reciprocating mass and the ram and ram sleeve were polished while the ram sleeve had the holes enlarged to increase airflow and efficiency.

4. Price: : I'm more interested in trades at the moment, so I'll say $850, which is about what I paid for the marker, tank, tank cover, barrels, hopper, locking feed neck, twist on/off air port, pod pack (included), and other miscellaneous items. I know it's not worth what I paid anymore, I'm just looking for trades, but that's O.B.O. so feel free to throw out a price if you're interested. As far as trades go, looking for mono amps and/or really beefy 10's or a single 15.

EDIT: Not looking for the same stuff anymore. I've got a great amp now and a few subs to keep me company. More looking for 1 or 2 really beefy 8" subs or just cash. As for a cash price, $650 OBO takes it all (The gun, both barrels, air port, feed neck, hopper, tank, cover, AND the harness for game-time refills.) This is a really great gun and is pretty light and maneuverable but is quite accurate and packs a punch in terms of fire rate. This would make a great starter kit for someone getting into the game and wants something above and beyond those crappy "starter kits" you see at most place. Top notch stuff here.

6. Pictures:

Couple of pics showing the upgrades done to the internals
Excess material milled from bolt pin and bolt itself. (Also had ball detent slits cut)

Enlarged airflow holes and polished ram

Sexy Dye Ultralite barrel

Pic of the whole gun with tank and hopper installed.

If anyone has any further questions, feel free to PM me or post, I should be able to answer them, I was pretty hardcore into paintballing for awhile

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I design and build boxes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(yes, it's from CA.com, but all the same
)

Last edited by DNick454; 05-27-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2009, 02:11 AM
Elite Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33855
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

they are gonna eat you alive unless you can get a paper with your user name written on it for atleast 1 picture
nice gun though

Old 07-09-2009, 02:24 AM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss320

Yeah, I know, the low post count, etc. I can get pics with username and date as well as the other gear such as the harness with ammo pods and other crap. Plus, I'm not sure if its got any relation here, but I've got some rep on ca.com for several transactions for box designs and a few upcoming box builds for locals (once I get some free time to finish the carpeting)

)

Old 07-09-2009, 02:26 AM
Elite Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33855

not just that but it's a major rule to have it in one picture

Old 07-09-2009, 02:29 AM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss320

I've gotta work tomorrow but I'll take a picture of everything included with a pic with username and date either tomorrow night or friday hopefully.

)

Old 07-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Elite Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33855

that will probably be okay a mod might lock the thread until you get them though so just pm them if it happens

Old 07-09-2009, 02:45 AM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss320

Alright, thank you for the friendly heads up

)

Old 07-09-2009, 02:46 AM
Car audio classifieds, stereo sales, subwoofer amps mids classified caraudio, BANNED!!

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10192
Feedback Score: 93 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
that will probably be okay a mod might lock the thread until you get them though so just pm them if it happens
yup, PM a mod when you have pics with your username and date and they will unlock this for you.

/ CAAA Member #2 /
/
Old 07-09-2009, 02:52 AM
3/17/2011 RIP

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22939
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
Nothing personal but as he said just PM one of us when you get the pic.

And while I am editing I will fix the typo for you

EDIT: Refresh fail.... But I still got the typo.

Front Stage: Rainbow SLC 265.25NG .. Amp: SAX-100.4
Sub: 2x RL-I 10s @33hz ................. Amp: SAZ-1000D

Old 07-25-2009, 01:35 AM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss320

Pics showing username and date and all the stuff included. Sorry for the crappy quality, I took it with my phone real quick. Anyways... I've got my sub taken care of for now, so all I'm looking for as far as trades go is monoblock amps that are 1ohm stable or lower.

^^^^^^^My doodle of the CAC logo ^^^^^^^

)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement