1. Product: Wedding, Promise and Engagement Rings
2. Specs: Used in LIKE NEW Conditions
3. Description/Condition: One ring has a stone missing and another ring has a broke band, easy fixes. These are either 10k or 14k GOLD with Diamond/Ruby accent stones.
4. Price: See Pictures Attatched, all prices are OBO!
Here are the pictures...They arent the greatest quality but I am sure you get the idea of which ones are which.
ONLY ACCEPTING PAYMENTS FROM USPS MONEY ORDER - THANKS TO SOMEBODY FOR GETTING MY PAYPAL SCREWED UP. EVERY ITEM BOUGHT WILL HAVE INSURANCE AS WELL AS TRACKING NUMBER VIA UPS.
Engagement ring, size 8 10k
- $50 shipped
Another engagement ring, size 7; 10k and is missing one diamond.
- $45 shipped
Really nice, mint diamond wedding ring. Size 8 14k.
- Retail is ~$380 Will take $130 shipped
This one, as you can see has a broken band. Has two heart shaped rubys set with diamond accents. This is a cheap and easy fix, reason for the low price.
- $35 shipped.
Need these gone ASAP! Overnight delivery/insurance/tracking number. WILL SHIP SAME DAY AS PAYMENT RECEIVED. I RECEIVE MY MAIL at 8:50-9am SO I WILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SHIP.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.