Extech 5MHz Dual Channel Multiscope 381295 Oscilloscope and Autoranging True RMS Digial MultiMeter
This model (381295) is actually discontinued, but is better than the newer version (381295A). The only difference between the two models, is that the 381295 allows you to gather live data acquisition on to a computer via the RS-232 PC port, and the 381295A allows only saved frame shots to be uploaded on to a computer via a USB port. (Confirmed by a Extech Technician). You can call extech tech support if you chose to confirm this for yourself.
• Easy to Use Menu Driven Operation
• Internal or External Triggering
• Auto or Manual Setup for Horizontal and Vertical Scaling
• Single Shot Mode
• Window Freeze Locks Waveform in the Display
• Roll Mode for Slow Repetition Waveforms
• Store and Recall Up to 16 Waveforms and Setups
• Sampling Time: 25MS/s Dual Channel; 50MS/s Single Channel
• 132 x 128 Pixel Super-Twist Two Level Backlit Display
• Data Hold and Low Battery Indication
• Multimeter Functions Include AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Continuity,
Frequency, RPM, Pulse Width, and % Duty Cycle
• RS-232 PC Interface and Software for Transferring Waveforms and Data
Max. Sample Rate per Channel 25MS/s (dual channel); 50MS/s (single channel)
Record Length 512 single shot; 256 all other modes
Sample Mode Single shot, Roll, Normal
Max Vertical Sensitivity 50mV
Max Input Voltage 600V DC or AC rms
Trigger Modes Auto, Normal, Single
Trigger Source Channel A, Channel B, External
Trigger Coupling AC, DC
Timebase 1?S to 5S
Input Impedance 1M½
DC Voltage 0.001V to 1000V (0.3% basic accuracy)
AC Voltage (TRMS) 0.001 to 750V (50-20kHz bandwidth)
Resistance 0.001k½ to 5M½
Continuity Test voltage 1.7V; threshold 100 digits
Frequency 0.01Hz to 10MHz
Pulse Width 2?s to 500ms
Duty Cycle 25% to 75%
Dimensions 7.7x3.5x1.6” (195x90x40mm)
Weight 16.2oz (260g)
Power 4.8V Ni-MH Battery/120V 60Hz adaptor/charger
$415 Shipped (lower 48)
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.