160Gb 5400 RPM HD
10.1" Screen
Intel GMA 3150 Graphics
802.11b/g Wifi Card
Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
Ethernet, Headphone, Lock, Microphone, VGA Outputs
3 USB 2.0
3 in 1 Card Reader

Will come with a fresh install of Authentic Windows XP SP3, all updates, and the following software preinstalled:

MS Office 2007 (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
Notepad++ (Free)
Adobe Reader (Free)
Microsoft Security Essentials (Free)
VLC Player (Free)
Firefox (Free)
CDBurner XP (Free)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It was ordered in 2010 and has very light use on it as we have another Asus Netbook and a gaming computer. Has a some scratches on the outer case. Comes with charger and netbook. No known issues and has never been repaired under warranty. Charger has some random bite marks from my stupid cat in it.

Price:

$140 shipped

Cheapest on eBay is at a bid of $105 or a BIN price of $210.

Not interested in trades unless they are heavily in my favor (will not add cash on top) or cash is involved on your end.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price via USPS. Will ship via Fedex or UPS at buyers request. You will be responsible for additional charges.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry for the crappy pics. I intentionally took crappy pics to try and capture the scratches on the case.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.