HP DV4-1225DX & Xbox 360 Pro
Microprocessor AMD Turion X2 RM-72 Dual-Core Mobile Processor
Microprocessor Cache 2.10 GHz
Memory 4096MB (4GB)
Memory Max 8192MB (8GB)
Video Graphics ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics RS780M
Video Memory Up to 1918MB
Hard Drive 250GB (5400RPM)
Multimedia Drive LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
Display 14.1" Diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
Fax/Modem High speed 56k modem
Network Card Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* 802.11b/g WLAN
Sound Altec Lansing speakers
Keyboard 101-key compatible
Pointing Device Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical scroll Up/Down pad
PC Card Slots 1 ExpressCard/54 Slot (also supports ExpressCard/34)
* 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards
* 3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, 3rd port shared with eSATA
* 2 Headphone out
* 1 microphone-in
* 1 VGA (15-pin)
* eSATA + USB 2.0
* 1 RJ-11 (modem)
* 1 RJ -45 (LAN)
* 1 notebook expansion port 3
* 1 Consumer IR (Remote Receiver)
Dimensions 13.15 in (L) x 9.45 in (D) x 1.34 in (min H) / 1.57 in (max H)
* Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
* Power-on password
* Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
* 65W AC Adapter
* 6-Cell Lithium-Ion battery
Will be including the media center remote.
Will be freshly formatted with Windows Vista Home Premium x64.
60GB HDD, HDMI, wireless controller, headset, 15' lan cable, A/V cable, and power cable.
: $500 shipped OBO on HP Laptop
$200 shipped OBO on Xbox 360
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
Vehicle: 1995 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4
Stereo: Alpine CDA-105 w/ 120gb iPod
Mids/highs: Pioneer 6x8's
Subwoofer: DC Sound Lab Level 4 15" D1 w/ Level 5 coils
Amp: Rockford Fosgate BD1500 1500w rms @ 2ohm