Emotiva LPA-1 7 channel amplifier Emotiva LMC-1 7.1 Home Theater pre-amp
LPA-1 Technical Specifications:
Rated Power Output: (All Channels Driven @ 1Khz, 120VAC/ 60HZ supply, THD noted)
Channels 1-5 125 Watts into 8 Ohms (0.04%THD)
225 Watts into 4 Ohms (0.04%THD)
Channels 6-7 50 Watts into 8 Ohms (0.05%THD)
95 Watts into 4 Ohms (0.05%THD)
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): (80kHz measurement bandwidth)
Channels 1-5: <0.040%
Channels 6-7: <0.052%
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB, Unweighted (Full Output Reference)
DC Offset: <1mV
Damping Factor: Approximately 200 into 8 Ohms
Input Sensitivity Range (Gain):
Channels 1-5 29dB
Channels 6-7 26dB
Input Impedance (RCA Input) 47K Ohm
External Trigger Input: 3-12 VDC, center tip of 3.5mm jack is positive
Clearance for ventilation (Back): Minimum 2” / 50 mm
Electrical Power Requirement: 1200 watts @ 115VAC when driven into 8 Ohms
Electrical Power Consumption: 4 Watts (Standby) and 46 Watts (Idle)
Raw Weight: 63lbs / 28.63kg
Shipping Weight: 70bs / 31.81kg
Dimensions: 17” W x 7.75” H x 19” D
432mm W x 197mm H x 483mm D
• Crystal Semiconductor based 7.1 Chanel Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro-Logic II/IIx, DTS, DTS-ES, and DTS Neo:6 decoding
• Audiophile grade 24-bit/192kHz CODEC
• OSD (On Screen Display) for easy set up and calibration. Logical and easy to use.
• 0.5dB resolution on the Master Volume and on all Level Trims
• Second zone audio capability; can play audio sources independent of the main zone
• FM/AM tuner with 40 presets
• HDMI - External automatic 2x1 switcher included Maintains 480i, 480p, 720p, 720i, 1080i and 1080p resolutions. High quality silver contact relays provide a high bandwidth, passive signal path. Supports cable runs of up to 50 feet .
Entry level high end would be the best description. It's power and sq will outperform any of those receivers you would buy from best buy under $2,000 regardless of there so called rms power. I picked this up locally from a senior couples vacation condo. It was covered up and unplugged when they were gone so they are in near new condition, not even dust. The amp took a bump when they were pulling from rack and has small mark on top left corner, pictured, it does weigh around 65lbs. The pre has the external HDMI switcher that is controlled by the main pre unit.
Originally $1199 then $899 at end of life cycle. Used pricing roughly $400-500 amp $180-250 pre. I figure $600 plus shipping for both. Ships separate from 33020 amp boxed is 70lbs pre 15lbs. I will be driving to San Antonio for thanks giving, I can throw this in my car and meet along i10 in a few of the southern states and just about any where along the major highways in Florida.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.