2003 Suburban Z71 Package - I'm 2nd owner.
I probably missed something! I have a ton more pics on my phone - If anyone is seriously interested - We can exchange phone numbers and take it from there!
Vehicle: 188K Miles - New intake gaskets - New MAP sensor - New shift solenoid - Oil recently changed (every 3k miles) Heated Seats - Rear Captains Chairs - Z71 Package - Sunroof
(1) Pioneer DEH-80PRS
(6) Phoenix Gold TI212D4 Subs
(1) Phoenix Gold Elite 6.5" Component Set and (1) Phoenix Gold TI6.5 Pointsource set in front doors
(2) Phoenix Gold TI6.5 Component sets in rear doors
(1) Phoenix Gold SX800.4 Amp at 2 ohm per channel powering doors
(1) Hertz HP600.1 (6K at 1 ohm) - Wired to .67 on subs (Probably best sounding sub amp I've ever heard)
(1) Stinger SPV70 Battery in rear
(4) Stinger Roadkill 36sq ft Bulk Packs (1 Per front door - 1 on rear doors total - 1 on roof)
Big 3 upgrade - 2 Runs of 1/0 front to rear
C-Pillar Wall with 6 12"s (3 layers of MDF on ALL sides - and 5 layers thick on baffle (5th layer is 1\2" MDF and wrapped in gaterskin - That layer can be removed (Pressure fit - and mounted with a few button-cap screws)
The only things I have not finished are the rear beauty panels - the wall is build so the 4 channel and the 6k both fit UNDER the wall!! So there is still a bunch of cargo space!
All equipment was purchased brand new within last 3 months - ALL has warranty!
Truck is CLEAN - It has minor rust on the front bumper (white - needs to just be sanded and repainted - and it also has 2 dents in the front driver side bumper) - I also have the 3rd row seat for this! - Tires are in GOOD shape too!
NADA value on JUST TRUCK - 2003 Chevrolet Suburban Utility K1500 LT 4WD Prices, Values & Suburban Utility K1500 LT 4WD Price Specs | NADAguides
: 8500/OBO with ALL equipment - OFFER IF YOU HAVE THE CASH!
This wall was built outside of the truck and slide in then bolted to floor. I cut NO INTERIOR/PANELS/CARPET
I would consider selling just the wall - with or without equipment - But not looking to part the audio out just yet. (as in - just 80prs - just door pods - ect - If I am going to pull the wall out - I'd be looking to possibly restore the truck to factory)
Would maybe consider partial trade of ATV+cash
Mainly looking to get rid of the extra insurance payment
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
03 Mitsubishi Outlander
(4) DC level 4