Sprint HTC Touch Pro
- Size: 4.17 (L) x 2.05(W) x 0.70 (D)
- Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Connectivity: CDMA 2000 1X/EVDO Rev.A/1xRTT and IS-95A/B voice or data. Dual band (800 and 1900 MHz)
- Operating system: Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional
- Display: 2.8-inch VGA touch screen
- Camera: 3.2MP, with autofocus, flash
- Internal memory: 512 MB flash, 288 MB RAM
- Expansion slot: microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible); supports up to 16 GB
- Keyboard: Slide-out five-row QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth: v2.0 with A2DP support (Stereo Bluetooth)
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- GPS: GPS/AGPS
- Interface: HTC ExtUSB (mini-USB and audio jack in one; USB 2.0 High-Speed)
- Battery: 1340 mAh
- Talk time: 250 minutes
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM 7201A 528MHZ
Phone is in good condition. There is a nick in one of the corners that I tried to show in the pictures. I have one of those clear skin protectors all around on it. What you see in the pictures is what you get. So this includes a home charger, stylus, phone, battery cover and 2 batteries. The third battery, that white one, is an 1800mah battery, as opposed to the regular 1300mah battery, but I cannot get the phone to recognize the charge correctly, so maybe you guys can figure out something. So although I am shipping 3 batteries, only 2 work.
The rom on this phone is also root unlocked. I am running a custom rom on it right now that speeds up the phone dramatically and also uses much less battery life. The rom offers many, many customization options that you would otherwise not get. Also, it doesn't have the bloat that the stock sprint rom has. This custom rom is also Windows 6.5, rather than the Windows 6.1 of the stock Sprint rom. However, if buyer wants me to put sprint rom back on and/or re-lock the phone, I can do so.
And of course, this phone has a clean ESN.
Edit: I can also put android on it, but you will lose GPS and camera functionality.
: $140 shipped
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.