11-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
old school rockford fosgate clock
1. Product: Rockford Fosgate Clock
2. Specs: Got this from rockford rep around here about 6 years ago, you can hear clock ticking but one of hands never moves, replacement clock pieces are pretty cheap, paid around $40-50 for it then, made of plastic with brushed aluminum cover piece on it
3. Description/Condition: used, sometimes works, sometimes it doesnt move
: $20 shipped
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
2 FI bl 18's walled in 2012 scion xb