Car Audio Classifieds! banner

NEED to buy: PS3 system

660 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Caco_2011 
#1 ·
1. Product:
Playstation 3 and controller
As long as it's not ylod (if it is yold i'll only pay 70 shipped as my friend knows a guy who can fix em but he charges 120 per system.)

2. Specs:
Needs a power cable and controller that's it
I'll take games but only ones i actually want

3. Description/Condition:
Working
I'd love a slim cuz the hdd is bigger but i had a 20gb and it wasn't too bad.
NEED one asap cuz the wife wants to play black ops online but my 360 is banned and she didn't know i sold my ps3 for more car audioz.

4. Price: :
300 shipped is the most i'm willing to pay for a used system but that would include games and possibly a second controller
250 is the most shipped for just a console and controller.
I have 300 cash in my bank account right now so ASAP

5. Pictures:
Show me yours:p

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#9 ·
Still looking for one.
I'll offer up my banned 360 with 20gb hdd for a trade. HDMI system with lt, two controllers (one is "modded" for street fighter 4. Dremel mod) and i'll toss in 20 "games" of buyers choice.
I'd like 150 trade value on it so lmk guys.
Or i'll sell it outright for 200 shipped.

#11 ·
Pmed you a question on your xbox

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.