Item(s) for Sale:
- SOLD - Diamond Audio M5 Passives.....These are 1999 german made passives (better made IMO than the newer stuff). They have a woofer out, a tweeter out, and a full range rear fill out....also has -2, 0, +2 tweeter attenuations. One of the passives had a bad capacitor which I replaced. Both passives are tested and work great.
PHD Audio Passive.....dont know much about them exept they are older, italian made, and somewhat high end.
VR3 amp...walmart brand 300w mono amp. probably puts out around 200-250 @ 2ohms. they sell for like $60 in the store, i want 30 shipped. has some paint coming off the side panal but the top is in great condition.
(1) Mach 5 MLI-65 6.5in midbass speaker. Used mostly as a home test speaker for misc equipment i pick up. not much use on it at all. Speaker and grill are in excellent condition.
(3) cheap tweeters.....(2) f them are planet audios....one is an audibahn flame. There's 2 audiobahn inline passives and one no namer passive....so at least each tweeter has an inline passive.
Kenwood RC 505 remote
Pioneer CXC1265 remote
A random car alarm with remote. i was told it worked, however i dont have the means to test it. Iff it works then keep it, if it doesnt work then your money back minus $5 for shipping.
HID bulb and whatever else this is.....again something i was told that works but I dont have the means to test it. If it doesnt work then your money back minus shippign costs.
Diamond Audio M5 Passives - SOLD
PHD Audio Passive - 15 shipped
VR3 amp - 30 shipped (half of what it costs at the store)
(1) Mach 5 MLI-65 6.5in midbass speaker. - 20 shipped
(3) cheap tweeters w/ passives..... 20 shipped
Kenwood RC 505 remote - 10 shipped
Pioneer CXC1265 remote - 10 shipped
A random car alarm with remote. - 20 shipped
HID bulb and thingy - 20 shipped
Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
fedex ground or usps parcel post
ill have to dig up pics of the rest...but you get the idea...
Ref's: Yesrs of selling on caraudio. you're in good hands
PM me with any questions. Prices are firm as its already pretty **** cheap.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.