Car Audio Classifieds! banner

WTS: Strobes with control box

621 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  chinesemonkey91 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Product: Strobes with controller box that cant control speed etc...

3. Description/Condition: Basically Brand new opened em never used em as you can see.

4. Price: : $25shipped for em i payed alot more for em. My loss=Your gain. Help me earn cash for my Re-cone guys:D.

6. Pictures:

Most around here also know me nismos14 , bumpin buick aka matt many people do. my old name on ca.com was audiobahnuser18.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#2 ·
Need a pic with username and date sir.

#3 ·
Oh ok Nizzy np sir. Will get one soon as I get home from work.

#4 ·
Well guy's i got a pic for you guy's with my username & date:D. come on guy's someone buy these i need the cash so i can get my recone.

#5 ·
Someone please buy these i need the cash for my Re-cone. Price Drop $20shipped.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Silvercookie im not exatcly sure sir. I do not remember had em sitting in my room took em outta package and never used em i tested em just to make sure they all work though & they do. I just need the cash bad for my Recone.

Well guys I also found out the strobes are L.e.d. Strobes also. Please guys help me get these gone I don't need em I need cash really bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.