Klipsch HD Theater 500 5.1 Home Theater System
- Exclusive horn-loaded Micro-Tractrix design produces more lifelike sound and greater output with less power & energy than conventional designs.
- Four beautiful High Gloss Black speakers feature 2.5" heavy-duty IMG woofer and .75 Aluminum Micro-Tractrix horn-loaded tweeter.
- High Gloss Black center channel for precise dialog & special effects via twin 2.5" IMG woofers & .75" Alumninum Micro-Tractrix horn-loaded tweeter
- Powerful and compact subwoofer in Black Pica finish with crossover, phase and level controls
- Integrated Wall brackets included rotate 40 degrees, also 1/4" threaded insert for use with optional floor stands from a variety of manufacturers.
- Recommended amplifier power (sat/cent): Up to 100W/channel
- Satellite speakers: Four identical 2-way speakers
- Center speaker: One 2-way speaker / magnetically shielded
- Subwoofer: 8" down-firing fiber-composite cone driver / 100W built-in Class D amplification
- Satellite/center drivers (each): One 0.75" aluminum-dome tweeter with MicroTractrix horn / Two 2.5" IMG midrange drivers
- Satellite enclosure: ABS plastic / closed
- Satellite bandwidth: 150Hz - 20kHz
- Satellite recommended amplifier power: Up to 100W each
- Subwoofer enclosure: Vinyl-wrapped MDF / bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- Subwoofer bandwidth: 36Hz - 200Hz
- Subwoofer level control: Rear-panel-mounted potentiometer
- Subwoofer crossover control: Variable / 60Hz - 200Hz
- Subwoofer phase control: Switch / 0° or 180°
- System: 36Hz - 20kHz frequency response / 112dB peak sensitivity
- Satellite mounting: Speakers include 1/4-20 inserts for stand or wall-bracket mounting
- Satellite finish: High-gloss black
- Subwoofer finish: Black pica vinyl
- Center channel includes cradle base
- Dimensions: 3.6" W x 6" H x 3.85" D, satellite / 9" W x 3.6" H x 3.85" D, center / 12.5" W x 13.9" H x 12.5" D, subwoofer
This set is in very condition. I've owned it since new and it was purchased a couple months ago. It includes the 4 staellites, center channel and 8" powered sub. I was very impressed with the sound quality of these and the sub sounds great. The only reason I am selling is because I upgraded. I do not have the little brackets that came with them but I never used them anyway. These are selling for $599.99 plus tax at Best Buy right now.
Looking for $250 plus actual shipping OBO
I am open to trades for car audio. Looking for amps, subs, motors, baskets and batteries.
Especially looking for Power HX2 motors & parts, Black Top Team RF motors and old school 1500bd or 1501bd amps.